[Walk More and Reap the Benefits Click Here Now]
Click Here Now to Download MP3
links will open in seperate tab Most popular MP3 Self Hypnosis sessions in Personal Fitness
GYM Motivation | Fitness Class Motivation |
Stop Hating Exercise | Total Fitness Motivation Pack
New All Day Slimming TEA - Click Here
If you just can’t find time during the day to exercise, this bedtime workout will help you stay fit, flexible, and fabulous! You’ll go to bed feeling refreshed, you’ll sleep better, and your muscles will be nice and relaxed by morning. Watch our new video to follow along with this low-impact workout. It’s quick and easy, there’s no equipment needed, and you can squeeze it in before sleep.
Whether you’re an early riser and the first thing you do is head to the gym or you prefer to exercise after you have some food in your system, people who exercise enjoy better sleep than those who don’t. According to the National Sleep Foundation, people who exercise lightly see a 49% increase in quality of sleep.
Donkey kicks 3:42
Squat and side crunch 6:25
Standing crossover toe touches 9:11
Cool down 1:32
#sleepbetter #homeworkout #insomnia
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– #1. To make sure you’re bringing your knee high enough, you can bend your elbows at a 90º angle and touch your knee to your hand. To make this move harder, add a slight jump to the exercise while you bring your knees up high.
– #2. If you have a hard time balancing, extend your arms as you head down, and lower them while you stand. If that’s too difficult, you can place a chair behind you to balance yourself.
– #3. Avoid using momentum and letting your leg drop back down as you’ll be missing out on the workout if you do. Keep the movement controlled.
– #4. For an easier approach, you can modify the exercise by letting your knees rest on the floor.
– #5. This move will target your abdominals and work on your oblique muscles. It’s a great exercise to get rid of love handles.
– #6. This is a killer move that will strengthen your core, and it will also tone up your arms, shoulders, glutes, and abdominals. If this is too intense, try holding an elbow plank position: hold yourself up by your forearms for as long as you can.
– #7. This move involves your lower back and targets your abdominals and obliques. It will improve your flexibility and strength.
– #8. Doing this cool down will ensure that your muscles are nice and loose for when you get up in the morning.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: